Next Level Web Development – Martello Project Management
Would you allow a car salesman to decide which car accessories you need?
Businesses that have been through the first web development stage and are ready to embark on the next crucial step rarely have in-house web project management skills, in the main they rely upon a web designer to provide this service.
Martello Associates provide the important link between you the customer and the web designer, making sure that your interests are always to the fore.
With our knowledge of the processes and procedures entailed in developing multi layer websites we work with you to provide a succinct requirement s paper leading to a tight Request To Quote (RTQ) document. This specification can be used to control the project, timing and costs.
We will, if requested, also act as project managers during the project ensuring your interests are upheld.
Martello Project Management - an insight
The typical client brief for a website marketing plan is likely to include the following:
- Improve the usability and navigation of my website.
- Review the effectiveness of my website’s technical design in maximising search engine friendliness.
- Refine textual content of my website from a users and a search engines perspective.
- Enable me to take control of my website’s content.
- How to use website performance tools to measure how customers are using your website.
- How social media services and on-line marketing case be use to improve your website popularity.
- Measuring the marketing effectiveness of my website.
In fulfilling this brief, Martello Associates will adopt a strategy of review and analysis in the first place, and intervention where the outcome of the analysis indicates that remedial measures are required. Such intervention will only be undertaken with your explicit agreement and permission and will be restricted to the websites content and not the technical, navigational or graphical design for which the website builder is responsible.
What we can Deliver
The deliverables can be:
- Review – a report on the usability, navigation your website and the effectiveness its content.
- Content – refinement to ensure it is keyword rich and Google friendly.
- Implementation – setting up website performance monitoring tools and techniques.
- e-Marketing – the integration of social media, on-line and off-site methods.
The outcome of the usability, navigation and content of the unpublished website will be delivered by means of a presentation which will deliver the review findings and recommendations. These results will also be delivered in the form of a written report.
A programme of keyword research will be carried out and in cooperation with you or your marketing adviser and list of keywords will be compiled which match the product offering. Recommendations will be made about the use and population of these keywords in the “title, “description text”, “headings” and “body text” of the whole website on a page by page basis.
The most comprehensive tool available for analysing the use and performance of a website is Google Analytics. Assistance will be provided in tailoring the reports which Google Analytics provides which will be focused on how users navigate through the website to the commitment to buy. In addition assistance will be given in the setting up the Google Webmaster tool, Google Places and Google Alerts. Guidance will also be provided in the application of “inward links” (links to your website from other websites) to ensure that when the website is accessed through such links that this action can be detected, identified and reported upon by Google Analytics.
A plan which sets down a 12month programme of integrated activities which utilises social media, e-Newletters, e-News-releases, directory entries, printed publication and editorials to promote the website and the products it sells. In addition and in the future explore the use of discreet video clips on the website to engender confidence in your customers when they come to dealng with you and your employees.
Interested in this Service?
If you require additional information about this service please contact us on